Every day, millions of chickens are killed, packed and consumed, and the source of all these chickens is the poultry. With the advancement of technology and the increase in the level of human intelligence, chickens are mechanically engineered and chicken poultry are packed after slaughter, but where do these chickens come from? Naturally, the answer to this question is obvious. Poultry breeders use incubation machines and a large number of chicken eggs to incubate eggs and result in a large number of healthy and energetic chicks.
The incubation plant is slightly different with poultry farms. And this is the difference in the temperature and humidity of the hall, the equipment needed, and the growing environment. If you enter the poultry farms, you will notice a large number of chickens on the floor of the hall, which has been taken to the same distance by a large number of donuts and drinkers. These chickens are the same old chicks that have come to puberty with the uninterrupted efforts of the breeder and the workers of the perfectly healthy plant.
Born chicks are divided into two males and females, which at the time of puberty they are called chicken and cock. After evolving the stages of growth and puberty, the chickens are directed to mechanized cages for laying, and the cocks are used to kill livestock and poultry for slaughter.
Before renting or constructing an incubator you should pay attention to the following points:
1- The salon should maintain the temperature and humidity as much as possible so that the chicks do not become tempted by sudden changes in the air because of the illness followed by the resulting chickens.
2- The location of the incubation plant should be far from the city and close to the village, because the city's sound and air pollution will cause illness and death of the chicks. On the other hand, the unpleasant smell of the incubation factory will disturb the surrounding people. Also, the factory should be close to the village because of the fact that both the materials will be provided easily and you will attract a lot of work force.
3- Considering your budget and capital as well as the market pull, rent a suitable hollow and produce a number of chicks in proportion to the size of the nave.
4. The rented crates should be located in a place where they can easily reach the cargo places such as airport, railway, truck terminal and ....
5. The place you want to have access to electricity and gas, since you will buy a number of coolers, heaters and incubators in the future, and all these equipment will work with electricity and water and gas.
6. This place should be located near the main road in order to carry out loading and loading with the least cost and losses.
7. When renting or buying a nave, act as a development opportunity for the future, for example, you can make a larger sum of its own production, or the rented or purchased nave next to a number of niches. You can rent other niches as needed.
8- The direction of the nave should be such that it will absorb the highest heat in the winter and cool in the summer, that is, the length of your niches should be in the east direction to the west.
What should a good and ideal incubator look like?
1- Having a ventilation system, heating system and cooling system are one of the most important features of a good incubator. For this you can use a number of fan, heater and air cooler.
2. A good hatching plant should have different parts, such as egg loading, egg screening, egg disinfection, egg incubation, quarantine location of one-day chicks, etc.
3. A perfect incubation plant should be completely clean and cemented, because the chickens, in contrast to the chickens, are less resistant to the diseases and will be infected with the least infection.
4. The entrance and exit parts of the hall should be separate, eg, the egg loading part of the hay should start from the beginning of the salon, then the eggs go to the screen or test the spittle, then the eggs are cleaned and disinfected, then inside the chickens And then finally sent out from the eggs to the quarantine station and transferred to the main hall after a week.
5. The quarantine location should include a large number of artificial mother tongue, shower cubicles, ducting, ventilation and supply, and temperature and humidity control. Always place a thermometer and a humidifier in the quarantine room and the main hall to constantly know the temperature and humidity of the environment.
6. The temperature of the egg storage environment should not exceed 15 ° because of the damage to the eggs, and the temperature below 10 ° will also cause the sprouts to die. Therefore, having a thermometer and a moisture meter in the storage of eggs will be necessary.
7. The temperature of the chicks should be 37 ° C and the ambient temperature of the chickens up to a week from 22 to 25 ° C.
Compliance with hygiene at incubation is a key to success
In every field, in order to have the best result in every business, you must comply with the rules of health. It will also attract customers and help the business owner. In the field of livestock breeding and chicken farming, if you want to get the best results, you should follow hygiene in the chick breeding environment. Because you can easily get a health insurance license, and the customer's confidence will increase, and most importantly, you will prevent many diseases.
- Try to keep fresh chicks fresh and fresh.
Every day, clean the birds' exhaust from the floor. To prevent insects and other creatures, such as flies and mice, and to prevent chickens from becoming sick.
comments that contain insults or defamation to persons, ethnicities, opinions of others, or conflicts with the laws of the country and religious groups will not be published - please write your comments in Farsi.